Morenci Turquoise Bracelet #JJB98
- Product Number: JJB 98
- Artist Silversmith: Philbert Secatero
- Turquoise or stone source: Morenci Turquoise
- Stone size: 1/2" to 3/4"
- Bracelet width, inches: 1/2"
- Gap, inches: 1 1/8"
- Circumference, inches: 6 3/4"
- Details: Gertrude Zachary's artist Philbert Secatero, Navajo, brings simplicity and elegance to this sterling sliver cuff bracelet with six piece of Morenci Turquoise. Morenci is mined in Arizona, it has a very unique feature. The matrix, the darker and fine lines you see in turquoise, is made of iron pyrite as known as "Fool's Gold".
- Designer: Gertrude Zachary
- Name: Morenci Turquoise Bracelet #JJB98
- SKU: JJB 98
You Save: 50.00%
- Availability: In Stock: 1
Read 630 times